LIC Anmol Jeevan II Featurs
Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions
INTRODUCTION: It has been decided to introduce LIC’s Anmol Jeevan II (Table No. 822) with effect from 3rd February, 2014. The Unique Identification Number (UIN) for LIC’s Anmol Jeevan II Plan is - 512N285V01. This number has to be quoted in all relevant documents furnished to the Policyholders and other users (public, distribution channels)
- Age at entry : 18 to 55 years.
- Maximum Cover ceasing age for Life Assured : 65 Years.
- Plan Term : 5 to 25 years.
- Premium Mode : Yearly, Half-yearly.
- Basic Minimum Sum Assured : 600000 to 2400000 (In multiples of 100000)
- Benefits payable on Death: On death of the Life assured during the policy term Sum Assured shall be payable.