LIC Amulya jeevan II featurs
Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions
INTRODUCTION: It has been decided to introduce LIC’s Amulya Jeevan II (Table No. 823) with effect from 3rd February, 2014. The Unique Identification Number (UIN) for LIC’s Amulya Jeevan II Plan is -512N286V01. This number has to be quoted in all relevant documents furnished to the Policyholders and other users (public, distribution channels).
- Age at entry : 18 to 60 years.
- Maximum Cover ceasing age for Life Assured : 70 Years.
- Plan Term : 5 to 35 years.
- Premium Mode : Yearly, Half-yearly.
- Basic Minimum Sum Assured : 2500000 and above (In multiples of 100000)
- Benefits payable on Death: On death of the Life assured during the policy term Sum Assured shall be payable.